- January 13, 2020 - December 31, 2025
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Bursars Lite Professional Certificate (BPC) is an online training program which indicates mastery in the Bursars and Student Financial Services Profession. This program covers the essential knowledge and skills needed by higher education SFS staff to improve processes, leadership, team building, customer service, office safety and security. The BPC program is recommended for current bursars, bursar’s office staff/cashiers, collections, accounting staff and controllers.
The training is comprised of nine one-hour sessions led by seasoned SFS peers from schools large and small, public and private. Each session is followed with a quiz to ensure retention and mastery of the material.
Whether you’re looking to improve the student experience, prepare staff for advancement or instill a best practices approach, the Bursars Lite Certificate provides the tools and knowledge you need to reach your goal.
- Leadership Skills – team building, conflict management, employee evaluations/goal setting
- Collections/Student Loans – bankruptcy, tuition and loan accounts
- Tax Forms – 1098T, 1098E, 1042S, Form 8300
- Daily Operations – accounts receivable management, bankruptcy, customer service, internal controls, cashiering/money handling, fraud, safety & security.
- Improved Customer Service Skills
- Satisfy Compliance & Regulations
- Increased Operations Efficiency
- Preparation for Career Advancement
- Reduced Errors and Oversights
- Earn up to 6 Hours of CPE Credits
Requests for refunds will be honored only if notification of cancellation is received in writing within ten days after registering. Cancellation by telephone is not sufficient. Registrants who fail to cancel will not be refunded their registration fee. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations. Once event or program is complete attendee will not be allowed a refund. Substitutions may be made if registrant cannot attend. Please notify PDG of substitutions by email at: email@example.com
Cancellations and Substitutions
In the event of cancellation or change in event date, registrants will be notified by email. Professional Development Group II, Inc. will not be responsible for expenses involved with a cancelled event. PDG reserves the right to substitute speakers without notice.